Macadamia Nut S'mores Brownies
Your favorite campfire treat in the form of brownies? Say no more! These brownies feature our Toasted Macadamia Nut w/ Chia + Flaxseed nut butter and are topped with classic s'mores goodies - marshmallows, crushed graham crackers, and chocolate chips! These fudgy brownies come together in just half an hour and are the perfect dessert to share with your friends + family on a summer evening! Enjoy!
Mac Nut S’mores Brownies
Makes 12 brownies
- 1 cup Toasted Macadamia Nut w/ Chia + Flaxseed
- 1/4 cup date syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
S’mores topping ingredients:
- 6 graham crackers (broken into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Cream together the Mac Nut Butter, date syrup, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix in the cacao powder, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the lined 8x8 pan, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven, sprinkle on the graham cracker pieces, mini marshmallows, and dark chocolate chips, and return the baking dish to the oven.
- Bake for another 5 minutes on 350 degrees, then broil for another 1-2 minutes (watch closely to make sure the marshmallows don’t burn!).
- Let the brownies cool, cut them into 12 rectangles, and add a drizzle of Mac Nut Butter on top if you'd like!