We're Hiring! Event + Demo Ambassador Position(s)
Title: Ground Up Event + Demo Ambassadors
Compensation: $20 / hour + Mileage Reimbursement + Commission Opportunity
-Each demo is 4 hours in total with set-up + take down
Commitment: 8 demos / month, 11-2 or 4-7 time slots. (Opportunity for additional hours if desired) Flexible scheduling, but requirement of half the demos per month Fri-Sun.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: We are hiring for reps in Northern California and Seattle
Northern California - Whole Foods Market
Seattle - PCC Market, Met Market, Haggen's Market, Whole Foods Market
Application: Please submit a note in which you share about why you would be a good fit for the role and your approach to sales: email@example.com
About Ground Up PDX: Ground Up is a small-batch nut butter company on a mission to spread good by providing job skills training to women overcoming adversity. Through our 6-9 month employment training program, women gain the confidence and skills they need to get back on their feet. We produce peanut-free, honey-sweetened nut butters in flavors such as Coconut Cardamom and Cinnamon Snickerdoodle. Our products are sold in New Seasons, Whole Foods, Fred Meyer, and other PNW and California retailers. The Ground Up team currently consists of 23 people.
Join the Ground Up team to drive sales for our unique and healthy nut butters with a mission. We are looking for someone to represent Ground Up in Northern California and Seattle and help us reach new customers in the area. This individual will work independently sampling products and sharing our mission with new customers.
The ambassador must be outgoing, organized, results-oriented, self-motivated and passionate about our mission to empower women overcoming adversity. Bonus if you enjoy nut butters! In addition, we are seeking someone who enjoys engaging with new people and can handle hearing no.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Represent the Ground Up brand at demos at grocery stores or events in the area
- Sample and sell Ground Up nut butters to potential customers
- Share the Ground Up story
- Be an ambassador for our brand and mission; we want customers to walk away with a positive experience that they can’t wait to tell their friends about!
- Check and track inventory and stock at stores + input into our store tracking sheet
- Interact with grocery buyers and store clerks during store visits
Working a demo or event includes setting up, working it in its entirety, and breaking down according to company protocol
- Must have a car / reliable transport
- Positive attitude
- Friendly and personable
- Professionalism—you will be the face of Ground Up and we expect you to handle yourself in a positive and polished manner
- Ability to stand on your feet for 4 hours consecutively
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs