Warehouse Assistant Job Opening
Now Hiring: Warehouse Assistant
We're looking for a Warehouse Assistant to help keep operations running smoothly! This is a flexible role, with the opportunity to be full-time or part-time and with opportunity for growth. This is a great role for someone eager to get hands-on experience in a start-up environment and work alongside an incredible team of womxn.
The Warehouse Assistant is a crucial part of Ground Up! You'll be assisting in the day-to-day operations of the business, focusing on order fulfillment and ensuring all of our orders are packed with care.
Primary Areas of Ownership + Duties:
- Order Fulfillment: Assist in warehouse with pallet prep, wholesale orders and fulfillment
- Organization: Assist in maintaining efficiency, goal tracking and organization in warehouse
- Ad Hoc Ops: Other warehouse and organization duties as needed
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs + able to stand on your feet for 8 hours during production days.
- If you already have your Food Handlers Card, that's a plus!
- Must be motivated, a problem solver, comfortable working with a diverse team, and be willing to jump in wherever needed!
Compensation: This role will be paid hourly, $16-18/ hr DOE.
If interested, please email your resume and a letter of interest to: email@example.com