Chocolate Almond Butter Bites
We are excited to share a second recipe from our friend at The Salted Cookie! No bake, gluten-free and ready in less than a half hour.. what gets better than that?! We can't think of a better guilt-free answer to any late night cravings!
- 1 cup Ground Up nut butter (any flavor will work!)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup ground oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, microwave the almond butter, coconut oil and honey together, stirring until smooth.
- Add in the oats, coconut, and oat flour and fold together with a spatula until evenly coated. Stir in the chocolate chips until incorporated.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into mini-muffin tins and freeze for at least 15 minutes until solid. Use a butter knife to easily pop the bites out of the muffin tins and store in an airtight container in the freezer. Enjoy!