Raspberry Nut Butter Cups
Try these amazing new Raspberry Nut Butter Cups filled with our Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Nut Butter! Who doesn’t love sweet, nutty, and chocolatey flavors packed into one bite?!
- 5 oz melting chocolates
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Nut Butter
- 6oz raspberries
- 2 TBSP Chia Seeds
- Drizzle of honey
- Cupcake cups
- Crush raspberries with a fork, add chia seeds, then drizzle desired amount of honey for taste
- Melt melting chocolates in a bowl
- Using a spoon, fill a thin layer of chocolate at the bottom of a cupcake cup, enough to cover the bottom.
- Layer crushed raspberries and nut butter, then cover with another layer of chocolate
- Put in fridge for 15 minutes and enjoy!!
Be the first to comment.