Salted Eggnog Truffles
Elevate your holiday season with our Salted Eggnog Truffles! 🎄✨ These delectable delights are bursting with holiday flavor and make the perfect addition to your holiday festivities, featuring our fan-favorite and limited-edition Salted Eggnog Nut Butter 🎁❤️
- 1/2 cup Salted Eggnog Nut Butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- dash tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips + 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- To a large mixing bowl, add the Salted Eggnog nut butter, coconut flour, maple syrup, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and sea salt, mixing until a dough forms.
- Scoop out 1tbsp of the dough and form into a ball and place on a baking tray. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place the truffles in the freezer for around 20 minutes to chill.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in 20-second intervals in the microwave until melted.
- Remove the truffles from the freezer and dip each truffle into the melted chocolate. Place each chocolate covered truffle back on the lined baking tray and top with an extra drizzle of chocolate and sea salt flakes.
- Place back in the freezer to allow the chocolate to set for at least 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1-week or in the freezer for 1-month.