Tropical Rice Cake
Full of tropical flavors, this recipe will make you feel like you’re on a sunny vacay! Transform a simple rice cake with just a few ingredients, including our Toasted Macadamia Nut Butter & fresh mango. Just pop it in the freezer and enjoy!
- 1 rice cake
- 2 tbsp Ground Up Toasted Macadamia Nut Butter
- ½ fresh mango, sliced
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tbsp toasted coconut flakes
- Pinch of flaky sea salt
- Spread Ground Up Toasted Macadamia Nut Butter on rice cake.
- Lay mango slices evenly on rice cake.
- In the microwave, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30 second increments, stirring until melted.
- Use a spoon to drizzle chocolate on rice cake and spread until it is coated.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut flakes and flaky sea salt on top of chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for 8-10 minutes.
- Once frozen, remove and enjoy!
Be the first to comment.