Almond Butter + Blueberry Popsicles
We are so excited to share these creamy, refreshing popsicles featuring our Classic Smooth nut butter! If you're looking to treat yourself this summer, we highly recommend giving these a try.
Recipe + photos courtesy of Megan Holcomb
Almond Butter Popsicle:
- 1 can coconut milk, full-fat
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Classic Smooth Almond, Cashew + Coconut Butter
- ⅔ cup vanilla greek yogurt (regular or dairy-free)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Start by making the popsicles in a medium bowl, add the coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and nut butter. Emulsify with a hand-mixer until foamy and completely combined.
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold, put in the popsicle sticks, and freeze overnight or until completely frozen.
- Pull the popsicles from the freezer and put the popsicle mold into a warm water bath for 5 second increments, just until you are able to pop them out of the mold.
- Put popsicles onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Put the baking sheet back into the freezer and begin making the blueberry dip.
- Make the blueberry dip by adding the vanilla greek yogurt, maple syrup, and fresh blueberries to a food processor. Blend until fully combined.
- Pull the popsicles from the freezer and dip each popsicle into blueberry dip before placing them back onto the baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet back into the freezer to freeze the blueberry coating.
- Enjoy! Store any extras in the freezer in an airtight container.
robert m. wettstein md — August 17 2022
The recipe for this coconut milk based popsicle is toxic with all of that saturated fat. A reasonably healthy version should be presented here given your brand’s emphasis on health not just taste…..!