Ice Cream in a Jar
Did you finish your jar of Waffle Cone already? If so, it's time to make ice cream in a jar! Check out the recipe video here.
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Nut butter of choice (we used Waffle Cone, but any flavor works!)
- Mix-ins of choice (sprinkles, chocolate chips, fruit, cookie crumbles... the possibilities are endless!)
- Pour heavy cream, sugar, vanilla and salt to a jar then shake until thick and creamy.
- Add your nut butter and mix-ins then stir until combined.
- Place jar in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Enjoy! :-)