Almond Butter Seedy Protein Bites
This recipe is from our friend Clare Stager, founder of Ground Breaking Bread. We featured her in our She’s Empowered series and shared her recipe for Almond Butter Seedy Protein Bites. These bites are made with her Original Seed Bread Mix and our limited-edition Lavender Honey nut butter (if you don't have this flavor, ANY of our others would work), making a delicious + healthy snack!
- 1 bag Ground Breaking Bread Original Seed Bread Mix
- 1.5 cup Ground Up nut butter ( I like the Lavender Honey or Oregon Hazelnut for these but any flavor is delicious)
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips or chunks (I like the brand “Enjoy Life”)
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- Pour bread mix in mixing bowl
- In a separate bowl whisk together slightly warmed almond butter, melted coconut oil, and honey/maple syrup
- Combine wet and dry ingredients with washed hands!
- Chill bowl in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Form about 1 inch balls in palms (if dough still doesn’t stick together, add more oil, honey or nut butter and re-chill)