Apricot Granola Breakfast Cups
Recipe + photos courtesy of Megan Holcomb
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Coconut Cardamom w/ Chia Seed, Almond + Cashew Butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoon apricot jam
- 3 teaspoon apricot jam
- 1-2 apricots, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 325° and grease a muffin tin.
- Start making the cups by combining all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and stirring until completely combined.
- Divide the oat mixture evenly among 9 greased muffin tin cups and then press it into the sides of each tin to form a cup.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or once the edges are golden brown. Let cups completely cool before removing them from the muffin tin.
- Fill each cup up with one teaspoon of jam and Coconut Cardamom w/ Chia Seed, Almond + Cashew Butter, then top with sliced apricot. Enjoy!