Maple Macadamia Nut Cookies
Recipe + photos courtesy of Megan Holcomb
- ¼ cup Ground Up's Toasted Macadamia Nut Butter w/ Chia + Flaxseed
- 3 tablespoon oat milk
- ¾ teaspoon maple extract
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ground oats
Optional: Maple Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon maple extract
- 2-3 tablespoon maple syrup
- In a medium bowl whip the nut butter, oat milk, maple extract, and sugar by hand with a whisk, till mixture is fully combined.
- Combine the baking soda, salt and ground oats in a small bowl. Add dries to the medium bowl and whisk till there is no visible flour.
- Cover bowl and set in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 325°, then scoop cookie dough into 8 even balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 13-14 minutes, until the sides are lightly browned. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, make the maple glaze by adding powdered sugar, maple extract and maple syrup to a medium bowl and whisking until there are no clumps left.
- Once cookies are cool to the touch, lightly drizzle maple glaze onto the cookies. Enjoy!