Chocolate Baklava Crunch Bars
The search for a better-for-you, hassle-free dessert is over! These easy, no-bake Chocolate Baklava Crunch Bars feature our Walnut + Pistachio Baklava nut butter and contain less than 10 INGREDIENTS! Perfect for those nights when those post-dinner sweet cravings hit or days when you’re on-the-go and need something sweet to power you through your afternoon!
For the base:
- ⅓ cup Walnut + Pistachio Baklava nut butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 brown rice cakes, crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
For the chocolate coating:
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts + pistachios
- Flaky sea salt (for garnishing)
- Prepare a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside. To a large bowl, combine the Baklava nut butter, honey, and vanilla extract, mixing until smooth.
- Add the crumbled rice cakes and mix until combined. Then, add the chopped walnuts and pistachios and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes to set.
- While the bars are in the freezer, prepare the chocolate coating by melting the chocolate and the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals until completely melted.
- Remove the bars from the freezer and spread the chocolate layer on top in an even layer. Top with the walnuts and pistachios and place back in the freezer for another 30 minutes to an hour to allow the chocolate to set.
- Once set, remove from the freezer and, using a sharp knife, slice into bars. Garnish with some flaky sea salt and enjoy. These are best kept in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 week or the freezer for 1 month.