Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Bread
If you're ready for ultimate fall vibes, make this recipe ASAP! Made with our Oregon Hazelnut Butter, this bread is studded with sweet chocolate chips and chunks of hazelnut. Plus, it will make your house smell like pumpkin spice!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp oat flour
- 2 ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp Ground Up Oregon Hazelnut Butter
- ½ cup chocolate chips + extra to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Add pumpkin, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Add coconut sugar and mix until combined.
- In a large bowl, mix together flours, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place 1-2 cups of the batter in a smaller bowl then gently mix in the Hazelnut Butter.
- Place the plain pumpkin bread batter in the prepared loaf pan then layer in the Hazelnut butter batter.
- With a knife or the back of a spoon, swirl the two batters together, but do not over mix.
- Add an extra tbsp of Hazelnut Butter top and use the same knife or spoon to spread it, then top with extra chocolate chips.
- Place the loaf pan in the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 20 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Enjoy!