Chocolate Coconut Macadamia Nut Bites
These decadent, rich little bites are full of delicious tropical flavors! With the crunch of the macadamia nuts, naturally sweet coconut flakes and chocolate drizzle, you'll be transported to a sunny vacay. Plus - they're no-bake + sooo easy to make!
- ⅔ cup Ground Up Toasted Macadamia Nut Butter
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil (divided)
- 5 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened toasted coconut flakes + extra for topping
- 2 tbsp chopped roasted macadamia nuts
- 2 tbsp date syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add Toasted Macadamia Nut Butter, 2 tbsp of coconut oil, coconut flour, coconut flakes, chopped macadamia nuts, date or maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Using a spoon, drop balls of dough onto the lined baking sheet. Use your hands to roll each ball so it is round, then place in the freezer to set.
- While the bites are in the freezer, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a pot on the stovetop or in the microwave. Once melted, use a spoon to drizzle chocolate over each bite and top with extra coconut flakes, if desired.
- Store in the freezer or fridge + enjoy!