Vegan Salted Eggnog Cheesecakes
These tasty, festive cheesecakes are the perfect recipe to make for your holiday gathering. ✨ Featuring our seasonal Salted Eggnog nut butter + drizzled with matching homemade caramel, they’re sure to be a HIT!
- Full sleeve of graham cracker crumbs (9 crackers)
- ¼ cup of vegan butter/margarine
- 14 oz. of vegan cream cheese
- 2/3 cups of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of Salted Eggnog nut butter
- 3 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of clove
Nut Butter Caramel (optional):
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup of your favorite vegan butter or coconut butter
- 2.5 tablespoons of Salted Eggnog nut butter
- 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar
- Half teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Melt butter in the microwave and mix in the graham cracker crumbs until well combined.
- Fill mini cheesecake pan with crumbs until firmly packed (if you don’t have this, a cupcake pan with liners will do!).
- Place the pan in the freezer so it has time to set and form before filling.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar together until well incorporated.
- Add and mix coconut cream and Salted Eggnog nut butter.
- Finally, add vanilla, cinnamon, and clove. Divide evenly into the pan and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours to set.
- When you are ready to serve, take out and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- To make the nut butter caramel, add all ingredients in a sauce pan and warm on medium heat.
- Let it bubble for about 30 seconds and when it slightly thickens, take it off and let it cool for a few minutes before topping.
- For the decoration, roll a berry or grape in water and then dust white sugar over the top. And a sprig of mint for the leaf. Enjoy!!
Be the first to comment.