Chocolate Hazelnut Halloween Bowl
Say good morning in the spookiest way with a Chocolate Hazelnut bowl! Adorned with a chocolate chip spider with fruit leather legs, this will wake you right up. Don’t fret - the web is NOT real. It is made of vanilla yogurt! :-)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup Oregon Hazelnut butter
- 2-3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- Optional: splash of maple syrup or honey
Smoothie Bowl Recipe:
- In a blender, add frozen bananas, Oregon Hazelnut butter, cocoa powder and milk of choice.
- Blend until smooth + creamy then pour into a bowl!
1. Put Greek yogurt in a squeeze bottle and shake.
2. Swirl on top of the bowl in a spiral pattern
3. Time for toppings!
1. Cut thin strips of fruit leather for the legs. Gather 4 strips and squish the ends together (fruit leather usually sticks to itself pretty easy!). Do it again for the other set of legs.
2. Melt a few chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth and spreadable.
3. Grab a room temperature chocolate chip and place the 2 sets of legs on top.
4. Put a little dollop of melted chocolate and let cool.
Ready to crawl away!