Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Blondies
These Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Blondies are the perfect spring treat! They’re fudgy, gooey, festive & SO delicious. Enjoy!Ingredients:
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup light canned coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 ½ tsp cinnamon
1 cup flour
2/3 cup Easter M&Ms
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup Ground Up Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Nut Butter, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 F + grease an 8" x 8" pan.
- In a large bowl, mix canola oil, 1/4 cup Cinnamon Snickerdoodle nut butter + brown sugar.
- Mix in eggs, vanilla + coconut milk.
- Stir in flour, cinnamon, and salt until just incorporated.
- Fold M&Ms into the batter.
- Pour batter in pan, spreading it out evenly.
- Spread the remaining 1/4 cup Cinnamon Snickerdoodle nut butter on the top of the batter, in parallel lines.
- Using a knife or toothpick, create lines in the batter in the opposite direction, so a criss-cross pattern appears.
- Top with extra M&Ms!
- Bake for 25-28 minutes. You’ll know it’s done when the edges are golden brown, the top is firm + a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 30 minutes before serving.