Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Blondies
These Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Blondies are the perfect spring treat! They’re fudgy, gooey, festive & SO delicious. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup neutral oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup light canned coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup flour (I used gluten-free all purpose)
- 2/3 cup spring M&Ms + extra to put on top
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Snickerdoodle nut butter, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 F + grease an 8" x 8" pan.
- In a large bowl, mix canola oil, 1/4 cup Cinnamon Snickerdoodle nut butter + brown sugar.
- Mix in eggs, vanilla + coconut milk.
- Stir in flour, cinnamon, and salt until just incorporated.
- Fold M&Ms into the batter.
- Pour batter in pan, spreading it out evenly.
- Spread the remaining 1/4 cup Cinnamon Snickerdoodle nut butter on the top of the batter, in parallel lines.
- Using a knife or toothpick, create lines in the batter in the opposite direction, so a criss-cross pattern appears.
- Top with extra M&Ms!
- Bake for 25-28 minutes. You’ll know it’s done when the edges are golden brown, the top is firm + a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 30 minutes before serving.