Dark Cocoa Cookie Truffles
These decadent truffles are reminiscent of your favorite fudgy chocolate treat. Like a cross between brownie batter and Oreo cookies, we can’t get enough! Plus, these treats are so simple—minimal ingredients and no baking required, but they look just like a fancy truffle you’d pick up in a chocolate shop.
For the truffle filling:
- ¾ cup Dark Cocoa Cookie nut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
For the Chocolate Shell:
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Add nut butter and maple syrup to a medium sized bowl and stir until creamy.
- Add in coconut flour and mix until a thick dough forms.
- Roll dough into 10 balls and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Freeze for 10-20 minutes or until hardened
- In the microwave, melt white chocolate chips with 1 tsp coconut oil in a small bowl. Do this in 30 second intervals, stirring every so often until it reaches a creamy, smooth consistency. Repeat this process in a separate bowl with dark chocolate chips.
- Remove dough from the freezer and drop each ball into the melted white and dark chocolate, using a spoon and fork to turn the ball and cover completely.
- Once the truffle is fully covered in chocolate, place it back on the parchment paper. I dipped five in white chocolate and five in dark chocolate, but it’s totally up to you!
- Use a spoon or fork to drizzle white chocolate on the dark chocolate truffles and dark chocolate on the white ones.
- Store truffles in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy them!