Fudgy Thin Mint Cookies
Transport yourself back to the comforting flavors of classic thin mint cookies reimagined in our latest limited-edition collab with Kale Me Maybe: Fudgy Mint Cookie! Infused with refreshing mint and rich chocolate notes, this delicious creation is the twist to elevate your holiday desserts this season!
For The Cookies:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Fudgy Mint Cookie Nut Butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ⅛ tsp mint extract
- Pinch of sea salt
For The Chocolate Coating:
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, cocoa powder, maple syrup, nut butter, coconut oil, mint extract and sea salt in a bowl to form dough. Place dough in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- While the cookies are cooling, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the bowl from the fridge. To form the cookies, spoon about 2 tablespoons of dough into your hand and form into a ball then press down until the cookie is flat. Place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake cookies in oven for 10-14 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the chocolate coating ingredients and melt in 30 second increments in the microwave or a small saucepan.
- Dip each cookie into the chocolate then place back on the baking sheet. Once all the cookies are fully coated with chocolate, place the baking sheet in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to set then enjoy! Store leftovers in the fridge for up to one week or freezer for 1-month.