Matcha Latte Cookies
Today we've got a GUEST POST from our favorite healthy duo, Hallie + Reya at Nibs + Greens! Enjoy their delicious recipe that uses our new *limited-edition* Matcha Latte Coconut + Cashew Butter, a collaboration with Mizuba Tea Company!
Combining our love for matcha lattes, nut butters, and cookies into one treat was the easy part, not eating the entire batch right out of the oven was much harder. Using the new Ground Up flavor – Matcha Latte – we created these Matcha Latte Cookies with a drizzle of dark chocolate over the top! These cookies highlight the amazing flavor of the Matcha Latte butter and will definitely be a regular treat in our house.
1 cup Matcha Latte Coconut + Cashew Butter
2/3 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup chopped almonds
1 bar dark chocolate (we used Eating Evolved)
- Preheat oven to 325° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs then stir in the nut butter, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add in the coconut flour, baking soda, and chopped almonds and mix well.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the cookies onto baking sheets and bake for about 13 minutes, or until cookies start to become golden on top.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Once cookies are cool, melt the chocolate bar and drizzle over the top of the cookies.
- Place the cookies in your freezer for 10-15 minutes, until the chocolate had hardened.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in your freezer.
- Spread the love. Enjoy!
SHOP OUR NEW MATCHA FLAVOR HERE! >>