Matcha Latte Cookies
These Matcha Latte Cookies come from Hallie + Reya at Nibs + Greens! Enjoy their delicious recipe that uses our new *limited-edition* Matcha Latte Coconut + Cashew Butter, a collaboration with Mizuba Tea Co.!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Matcha Latte Coconut + Cashew Butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1 bar dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs then stir in the nut butter, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add in the coconut flour, baking soda, and chopped almonds and mix well.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the cookies onto baking sheets and bake for about 13 minutes, or until cookies start to become golden on top.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Once cookies are cool, melt the chocolate bar and drizzle over the top of the cookies.
- Place the cookies in your freezer for 10-15 minutes, until the chocolate had hardened.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in your freezer.
- Spread the love. Enjoy!
Be the first to comment.