Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Baked Oats
LOOKING FOR AN EASY MEAL-PREP BREAKFAST?
Look no further than this 1-bowl Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Oatmeal Bake! 🥣
Featuring our Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Nut Butter collab with @sweetsimplevegan, these baked oats are an excellent way to ELEVATE your mornings and include a blend of rolled oats, raisin, walnuts, and applesauce!
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups almond milk
- ⅓ cup Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Nut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- ⅓ cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 375° F and spray an 8×8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, ground flaxseed, and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond milk, nut butter, vanilla and bananas until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Add in the crushed walnuts and raisins and gently combine.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.