Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bliss Balls
These make the perfect sweet treat to have on hand whether your craving something sweet or need that extra energy boost while on-the-go.
- ½ cup Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Nut Butter
- ¼ cup protein powder of choice
- ½ cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until a dough forms.
- Scoop out 1 tbsp of dough and roll into a ball. Repeat with the remainder of the dough.
- Let the bliss balls chill in the fridge prior to serving. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1-week or in the freezer for up to 1-month!