Salted Eggnog Latte
This recipe comes to us courtesy of the talented and lovely Leesa Morales, food photographer and blogger behind Purposeful Plate. She posted this recipe on her feed, and we had to share it because it’s pretty much a dream come true for us! We hope you enjoy!
In Leesa’s words: My newest concoction: eggnog lattes using Ground Up Salted Eggnog nut butter, plus a few extra spices to promote circulation and warmth in the body. I love this company so much, and their fancy nut butters make a really special holiday gift or stocking stuffer.
- 2 tbsp Ground Up Salted Eggnog cashew + coconut butter
- 2 cups hot water or warmed plant milk
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1/4 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tiny pinch fresh or ground nutmeg
- 1 tiny pinch pink sea salt
- Add all ingredients to the blender.
- Blend on high until frothy and smooth.
- Transfer to 2 mugs.
- Top with extra spices or honey, if desired.
- Enjoy immediately!