Salted Eggnog Blondies
This recipe is a delicious (dairy-free) spin on the classic blondie recipe! We love our Salted Eggnog holiday flavor for this one, but any of our nut butters would be delicious!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp clove
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Ground Up Salted Eggnog Nut Butter, divided*
*If you don't have Salted Eggnog Nut Butter, any of our other flavors would be delicious in this recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 8" x 8" pan.
- Melt coconut oil in a large bowl. Mix in 1/4 cup Salted Eggnog nut butter + brown sugar
- Mix in eggs, vanilla + almond milk.
- Stir in flour, cinnamon, clove + nutmeg until just incorporated.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter in pan, spreading it out evenly.
- Spread the remaining 1/4 cup Salted Eggnog nut butter on the top of the batter, in parallel lines.
- Using a knife or toothpick, create lines in the batter in the opposite direction, so a criss-cross pattern appears.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes. You’ll know it’s done when the edges are golden brown, the top is firm + a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 30 minutes before serving.