Tropical Bliss Balls
These are the perfect on-the-go healthy snack! Rolled in coconut, these bites have the texture of cookie dough and the flavors reminiscent of a dreamy afternoon on the beach. For more creative & delicious Bliss Ball recipes, check out our cookbook, Nut Butter!
- 1/2 cup Ground Up nut butter
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates (18 to 20 large dates)
- 1 1/3 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut, divided
- 1 cup dry roasted, unsalted cashews
- 1 cup pitted, dried apricots (About 28)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a food processor, combine the nut butter, dates, 1 cup coconut, cashews and sea salt. Blend until a sticky dough is formed, approximately 2-3 minutes
- Add the apricots. Pulse for 30 seconds to a minute. (Personal preference for how big you want the chunks!)
- Roll into 1 1/2-inch balls. Roll each in the remaining 1/3 cup coconut to finish.
- Transfer the bites to the refrigerator for storage. Bites will keep for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator, or for up to 2 months in the freezer.