Tropical Smoothie Bowl
This delicious tropical smoothie bowl will bring you all the summer vibes! Topped with our sweet Snickerdoodle nut butter, it is the perfect way to cool off.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen mango
- ¼ cup of coconut cream (thick part at the top of the can - you’ll achieve this by refrigerating the can overnight)
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk (milky part in the can, below the cream)
- 2 tbsp Ground Up Snickerdoodle almond butter
- 1 tsp Blue Spirulina powder (I used The Reserve)
- Toppings: Snickerdoodle nut butter drizzle, berries, sliced bananas + toasted coconut flakes
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until thick and creamy. Scrape the sides if needed to make sure it all gets blended together.
- When it’s ready, just pour into a bowl and add desired toppings!