Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Avocado Brownies
Brownies that taste delicious while also packing a nutritional punch? You can count us in! Taste aside, these cinnamon snickerdoodle avocado brownies are worth making for the smell they leave in your kitchen alone. Unreal!
Our Cinnamon Snickerdoodle nut butter is the star of this dessert! The brownies are delicious on their own, but even better when you add our homemade snickerdoodle frosting. You can find the recipe for both below! Enjoy!
Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Avocado Brownies Recipe:
(makes 12 brownies)
- 2 small avocados (or 1 large one)
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Snickerdoodle nut butter
- 3 tbsps melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup date syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend till the batter is smooth.
- Next, pour the brownie batter into a nonstick 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350°.
- Let the pan cool, slice the brownies into 12 squares, and then add our snickerdoodle frosting!
Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Frosting Recipe:
(makes enough to top off an 8x8 baking pan of brownies)
4 tbsps Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Butter
4 tbsps plain greek yogurt
2 tsps date syrup
1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Just stir together the four ingredients and you're all set! Spread the frosting on top of brownies or another dessert of your choice.