This recipe comes to us from food blogger Kayla Freitag, of Kayla Joy Creative. In her words, “Granola is addicting as is, but homemade granola is on a different level. this Walnut-Cashew Granola is a must. Like, a must must.” Check out her Instagram for more creative recipes!
- 2 cups GF rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 6 tbs Ground Up PDX Walnut-Cashew Butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil - melted
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients together and stir until well-incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly on the pan.
- Bake 20 min, take out, stir, and then bake for another 10-15min.
- Let cool completely before serving.