White Chocolate Eggnog Cookies
Tis the season with these White Chocolate Eggnog Cookies dreamed up by our friend Marissa from @marissaswholelife! Soak up all the holiday vibes and try these decadent cookies made with our Salted Eggnog nut butter
- ½ C Salted Eggnog nut butter
- 1 ¾ C of Almond flour
- ¼ C of Tapioca Flour
- 1 C of cane sugar
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of eggnog
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixer, add all ingredients.
- Mix together until batter becomes cookie dough.
- Roll into cookie dough balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
- Melt a cup of white chocolate and dip your cookies to cover them.
- Drizzle with sprinkles and enjoy!!