White Chocolate Eggnog Cookies
Tis the season with these White Chocolate Eggnog Cookies dreamed up by our friend Marissa from @marissaswholelife! Soak up all the holiday vibes and try these decadent cookies made with our Salted Eggnog nut butter.
- 1/2 cup Salted Eggnog nut butter
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca Flour
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp eggnog (a dairy-free option like nutpods works great!)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Toppings: Sprinkles, Jacobsen Salt Co Flaky Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixer, add all ingredients.
- Mix together until batter becomes cookie dough.
- Roll into cookie dough balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
- Melt a cup of white chocolate chips and dip your cookies to cover them.
- Top with sprinkles and flaky sea salt, and enjoy!!