Almond Butter + Jam Muffins
We've partnered with fellow woman-owned company Trade St. Jams to bring you this delicious recipe! These muffins are a tasty new take on the classic nut butter + jam combination. Find the recipe video HERE. Enjoy!
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Ground Up Coconut Cardamom Almond Butter
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup Trade St. Blueberry Lemon Basil Jam
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners. Spray insides of liners with oil spray to prevent muffins from sticking.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Mix in the almond butter, mashed bananas, honey and vanilla extract until fully incorporated.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, oat flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Combine until just incorporated; do not overmix.
- Use a spoon to scoop batter into muffin liners. Using a teaspoon, add jam on top of each muffin and use a knife or toothpick to gently swirl the jam into the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in muffin tin for 3-5 minutes, then move to a wire rack.