Healthy Gingersnap Shake
This creamy, sweetly spiced shake is made with our NEW Gingersnap nut butter! It's refined-sugar free, gluten-free and dairy-free... an easy, healthy treat for the holiday season. Find the recipe video on our IG here.
- 1 cup canned full fat coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 tbsp Ground Up Gingersnap nut butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful of ice cubes
- Toasted coconut (optional)
- Cacao nibs (optional)
Coconut whipped cream:
- 1 can coconut cream, chilled overnight
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: First make coconut whipped cream to top your shake with! Add the thick, solid part (not the liquid) of the coconut cream to a stand mixer or handheld mixer and mix for 3-5 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and maple syrup or honey, and mix for 3-5 more minutes, until fully incorporated.
- Now make your shake! Combine the coconut milk, frozen banana, nut butter honey, vanilla extract and ice in a high-powered blender. Blend on high, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour your shake into a glass, then top with whipped cream, toasted coconut and cacao nibs, and enjoy!