Eggnog Chia Seed Pudding
If you’re in the mood for a healthy + festive sweet treat, we got you. This chia pudding, made with our delicious Salted Eggnog nut butter, is sooo creamy, satisfying and easy to make!
- 1 ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp Salted Eggnog nut butter
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of eggnog spices: cinnamon, nutmeg + clove
- Optional toppings: persimmon slices, cranberries, extra nut butter, toasted coconut, etc.
- In a glass container with a lid, add all ingredients.
- Whisk until fully combined. Let sit for 1 minute, then stir again to prevent lumps.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- When ready to eat, stir well and add toppings!
bcoqnxgtnf — March 22 2021
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?