Caramel Apple Crisp Parfait
This delicious parfait will make you feel like you’re eating dessert for breakfast! Featuring a vegan caramel made with our Cinnamon Snickerdoodle nut butter, along with our favorite Nana Joes Granola, it truly tastes like a wholesome, cozy apple crisp.
- ½ apple, chopped
- ¼ tsp coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tbsp oil or butter of choice
- Nut butter caramel (recipe below!)
- Yogurt of choice
- Nana Joes Paleo Sunrise Series Granola
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Nut Butter
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl, toss the chopped apple with coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Add oil or butter to a small pan and add apple. Sauté on medium-low heat until apples are soft and lightly browned.
- To make the nut butter caramel, add nut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract to a small pot over low heat. Stir continuously until it is smooth and creamy.
- Time to assemble the parfait! First, add a layer of yogurt into your jar of choice. Next, add half of the sautéed apples, followed by a layer of nut butter caramel and a handful of granola. Repeat by layering more yogurt with the rest of the apples and another handful of granola. Drizzle the remaining nut butter caramel on top of the parfait and if you like, add an extra sprinkle of granola. Enjoy!