Chocolate Chip Snickerdoodle Cookies
The perfect amount of salty + sweet, these cookies are bursting with cinnamon flavor from our Snickerdoodle nut butter!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Snickerdoodle Nut Butter
- 3.25 cups pastry flour
- 1.25 tsp baking powder
- 1.25 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1.25 cups chocolate chips
- Flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 360. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Heat butter + nut butter in a small saucepan over low heat, until melted.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon + salt.
- Pour melted butter into a large bowl and whisk in sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, then vanilla.
- Gently stir in the dry ingredients until just incorporated.
- Fold chocolate chips in.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes, then roll into 2 tbsp balls.
- Add flaked sea salt on top.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, rotating pan halfway through.