Fudgy Espresso Hazelnut Brownies
This recipe comes to us from food blogger Kayla Freitag, of Kayla Joy Creative. These chocolaty, nutty brownies feature swirls of our Oregon Hazelnut nut butter. Check out her Instagram for more delicious inspiration!
- 1 box of Simple Mills brownie mix
- 1/2 c grass-fed butter, melted & cooled
- 4 tablespoons brewed coffee
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2.5 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons Ground Up PDX Oregon Hazelnut nut butter
- Whisk the melted butter and coffee together, then whisk in the eggs.
- Add the brownie mix, vanilla, instant espresso powder, and stir until combined.
- Grease an 8x8 or 9x9 pan, and pour the brownie mixture in and spread evenly.
- Dollop the hazelnut butter in a few different spots on top of the mixture and swirl it in with a knife or fork.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 min until done.
- Let cool and DEVOUR.