Golden Milk and Ginger Smoothie
This creamy, spiced smoothie recipe comes from Kate Jenkins, founder of Vegukate. She created this smoothie recipe using our popular seasonal Golden Milk nut butter. Check out her feature in our She’s Empowered series!
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp. hemp seeds, plus more to garnish
- 1 tsp. chia seeds, plus more to garnish
- 2 Tbsp. Ground Up Golden Milk nut butter*
- 1-2 dates
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flakes, to garnish
- 1 dash ground turmeric, to garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except for coconut flakes, in a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with hemp seeds, chia seeds, coconut flakes, and a dash of turmeric. Enjoy!