Golden Milk and Ginger Smoothie
This creamy, spiced smoothie recipe comes from Kate Jenkins, founder of Vegukate. She created this smoothie recipe using our popular seasonal Golden Milk Cashew + Coconut Butter. Check out her feature in our She’s Empowered series!
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp. hemp seeds, plus more to garnish
- 1 tsp. chia seeds, plus more to garnish
- 2 Tbsp. Golden Milk Cashew + Coconut Butter*
- 1-2 dates
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flakes, to garnish
- 1 dash ground turmeric, to garnish
*If you don't have Golden Milk on hand, you could use our Chunky or Smooth flavors and add an extra dash of turmeric and ginger!
- Combine all ingredients, except for coconut flakes, in a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with hemp seeds, chia seeds, coconut flakes, and a dash of turmeric. Enjoy!
Follow Kate on Instagram for more amazing recipes like what you read above! You can also visit her blog here!
Be the first to comment.