Chocolate Drizzled Quinoa Bites
These delicious, crunchy little bites are the perfect way to use our Chunky nut butter!
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Chunky Almond, Cashew + Coconut Butter
- In a large bowl, add the puffed quinoa, oats, sweetened coconut flakes, ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and almond butter. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cover the bowl and chill mixture in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place onto parchment paper.
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt the remaining ½ cup of chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds till chocolate is completely melted.
- Put the melted chocolate in a piping bag and drizzle over the balls.
- Refrigerate till the chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator!