Chocolate Raspberry Nut Butter Cups
We’re brining you our super easy (and yummy!) take on Reeses cups — but without the peanuts 🚫🥜 and ALL THE LOVE!💝 Featuring our latest seasonal flavor, Chocolate Covered Raspberry, these are the perfect sweet treat to make your Valentine(s) this season!
- 1 cup chocolate chips (dairy-free if preferred) + 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 6 tbsp Chocolate Covered Raspberry Nut Butter
- Freeze-dried raspberries for topping (optional)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and the coconut oil together in 20 second intervals, stirring in-between, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Using a heart-shaped silicone mold (or a regular muffin tin with muffin inserts), transfer 1/2 of the melted chocolate mixture evenly amongst the silicone mold. Place in the freezer and allow to set for 20 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has set, spoon 1tbsp of nut butter into each mold, placing back in the freezer for an additional 20 minutes to allow the nut butter to set.
- Using the remaining melted chocolate mixture, fill the rest of each mold with the melted chocolate, decorating each with freeze-dried raspberries before placing back in the freezer to set. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes prior to serving. Enjoy!
These are best kept stored in the freezer for up to one-month or in the fridge for up to one week.