Fudgy Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
One of our favorite ways to use Chocolate Covered Raspberry is in brownies — and these brownies make the BEST balance of a fudgy and rich chocolate center…you’ll be lucky if they aren’t all gone in a heartbeat!
Did you know you can use nut butter as a butter replacement in your baking mixes?! 😋
Just follow the instructions on the back of your baking mix of choice and swap the butter/oil for the nut butter of your choice, and voila! You have a delicious and better-for-you twist to your favorite baked goods.
For the brownies:
- 1 box of @simplemills almond flour brownie mix
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Covered Raspberry Nut Butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Melted chocolate
- Combine all of the brownie ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until well-combined. Transfer to an 8x8 baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake brownies according to box instructions.
- Once the brownies are done, let cool before removing from the pan. Slice into squares and top with melted chocolate and freeze-dried raspberries before serving. Enjoy!
These are best kept stored at room temperature in an air-tight container for up to 4 days.