Cosmic Brownies with Funfetti Chip
In case you can’t already tell…we love sprinkles! So what better way to celebrate than with a modern take on Cosmic Brownies?!
Beware…they just might be OUT OF THIS WORLD!
For the brownie batter:
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- ¼ cup Funfetti Chip Nut Butter
- ½ cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1 cup gluten-free baking flour mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
For the frosting:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp plant-based milk
- Must Love Co Sprinkles, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a brownie pan with some coconut oil or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the melted vegan butter, Funfetti Chip Nut Butter, plant-based milk, vanilla, and sugar, whisking until well combined.
- Add in the cacao powder, gluten-free baking flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, folding together with a spatula until fully combined.
- Transfer the batter to the brownie pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the frosting by whisking together the powdered sugar, cacao powder, and plant-based milk until smooth.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let cool completely before adding the frosting and a generous amount of sprinkles to top!
- Place in the fridge for around 30 minutes to allow the frosting to set, removing when ready to serve, and enjoy!