Funfetti Chip Ice Cream Pops
Summer heat got you needing something refreshing?
We got you!
We’re still obsessed with our latest collab with Mia from @gatherednutrition so we’re bringing you these yummy Funfetti Chip ice cream bars!
With coconut milk and Funfetti Chip Nut Butter in the base, along with some melted chocolate and sprinkles on top for some crunch, this makes for the perfect frozen treat for a hot summer day!
- 1 14oz can of coconut milk (chilled in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Funfetti Chip Nut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups of dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- @mustloveco sprinkles, for topping
- Prepare the base by adding the cream from the top of the chilled can of coconut milk to a blender along with the maple syrup, Funfetti Nut Butter, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Insert a popsicle stick into the popsicle molds and divide the mixture amongst the popsicle molds. Place in the freezer for around 4-6 hours to chill.
- Once the popsicle molds have set, prepare the chocolate coating by melting the chocolate and coconut oil in 30-second intervals until completely melted. Remove the ice cream bars from the popsicle molds and coat with the chocolate, sprinkling some extra sprinkles on top.
- Place bars back in the freezer for 20 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
- Remove from the freezer when ready to serve and enjoy!