No-Bake Chocolate Covered Raspberry Cookies
If you love chocolate covered raspberries, we have a feeling you're gonna LOVE these No-Bake Chocolate Covered Raspberry Cookies! These cookies make great hassle-free treats for all your valentines, and also a yummy addition to your dessert rotation when you feel like treating yourself!
Did we mention they're ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS?!
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Covered Raspberry Nut Butter
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup, Honey, or Agave
- 1 cup Oat flour
- Optional: Chocolate chips, Melted chocolate (3 tbsp chocolate chips + 1/2 tsp coconut oil)
- To a large bowl, whisk together the nut butter and sweetener oof choice until smooth.
- Add in the oat flour and continue to mix using a spatula until the mixture represents a doughy consistency.
- Add in any extra add-ins of choice and mix until just-combined.
- Roll out the dough and cut into heart shapes (or regular circles!) and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Let set for 15-20 minutes in the freezer.
- If adding a chocolate drizzle, warm the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in the microwave in 20-second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted. Remove the cookies from the freezer and drizzle a generous amount onto each cookie, lacing them back in the freezer for around 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy! These are best kept stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month and/or the fridge for up to 1 week.
Watch the full recipe here.