Fudgy S'mores Bars
Topped with toasted marshmallows, crushed graham crackers and melted chocolate chips, these gooey, fudgy s’mores bars are the perfect treat just in time for fall!
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup Ground Up Chunky or Smooth Nut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp almond flour
- ⅔ cup finely crushed graham crackers
- ½ teaspoon baking soda ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
Mix-ins & toppings:
- 1 lightly crushed graham cracker sheet
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
- 2 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, brown sugar, melted butter, nut butter, and vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Add the almond flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt, then mix until a thick batter forms. Fold in ½ cup of chocolate chips and 1 cup of marshmallows.
- In the prepared pan, add batter and use a spatula to smooth it down. Top with the crushed graham cracker sheet, remaining ½ cup chocolate chips and 1 cup mini marshmallows, pressing them into the batter gently.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until just set and lightly golden brown. Once they have cooled, slice into 16 bars & enjoy!