Strawberry Yogurt Bark
This delicious Cinnamon Snickerdoodle-swirled yogurt bark is our new go-to sweet treat! On a hot summer day, it's the perfect way to cool off.
Recipe + photos courtesy of Megan Holcomb
- 32 oz vanilla full-fat yogurt (regular or dairy-free)
- ½ cup Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Almond + Cashew Butter
- 5-6 strawberries, thinly sliced
- ⅛ cup chocolate chips
- 1 lb strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- First, prepare the strawberry sauce in a medium pot by adding a pound of strawberries, sugar and lemon juice.
- Cook strawberries on medium heat and bring mixture to a boil, stirring every few minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat and let sauce cool completely.
- Next, make the yogurt bark! In a medium sized bowl, add the yogurt and whisk until there are no visible clumps.
- On a parchment-lined sheet pan, pour the smoothed yogurt and spread into a 12x18 rectangle.
- Add blobs of almond butter and your cooled strawberry sauce onto the yogurt and swirl both with a toothpick until each is thoroughly spread across the yogurt.
- Spread the chocolate chips evenly across the top of the yogurt mixture.
- Place sheet pan into the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Take out and cut into pieces – eat frozen and store the rest in the freezer.