No-Bake Nut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
These 3-ingredient no-bake cookies could not be easier...or more flavorful thanks to our sweet + salty nut butters! This recipe is gluten-free and refined-sugar free. We hope you enjoy! For another delicious no-bake cookie recipe, check out our cookbook, Nut Butter.
We made these two ways: with and without cacao powder. Both ways are delicious, but the cacao powder does add a bit of bitterness, so you must be a dark chocolate fan to enjoy!
- 1 cup Ground Up Chunky Almond, Coconut + Cashew nut butter (but any flavor would work!)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups oats (we use quick-cooking, but old-fashioned would work too)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (optional)
- Sea salt (optional)
- Toasted cacao nibs (optional, but highly recommend!)
- Combine the nut butter, honey and oats. Then use one of two methods:
- Option 1: In a food processor, combine the first three ingredients until just incorporated, and a dough-y texture forms.
- Option 2: Combine nut butter and honey in a small bowl. In a microwave on the stove top, gently melt the mixture until the two are incorporated. Then fold in the oats until a "dough" forms.
- **If adding cacao powder, do so when you add in the oats.**
- Line a baking sheet or plate with wax paper. Using a tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop dollops onto the pan. Use a fork to flatten the tops.
- Top with sea salt and/or toasted cacao nibs.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes to harden. Then, you're ready to enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one month.