Oregon Hazelnut No-Bake Bars
We are loving this simple, no-bake recipe featuring our flavorful, crunchy Oregon Hazelnut Butter.
- 5 tablespoon unsalted regular or vegan butter
- 1 cup Oregon Hazelnut Butter
- 2 cup ground graham cracker
- ¼ cup powdered sugar (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl melt the butter and add the hazelnut butter — stir until combined.
- In a medium bowl, add the ground graham cracker, powdered sugar, salt and the nut butter mixture. Mix until fully combined and there are no obvious dry or wet spots.
- Add crumb mixture to a parchment lined 9x9 pan and pat down to make an even crust.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 5-10 minutes, until set.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until completely melted and easy to stir.
- Take the pan out of the freezer, pour the chocolate onto the crust, and spread until the crust is completely covered — do this quickly before the chocolate sets.
- Place the pan back in the freezer for 10 minutes or till the chocolate has set.
- Before cutting, take the bars out of the freezer for 5 minutes to come to a more neutral temperature. Enjoy!