Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Blondies
These fudgy blondies are our favorite go-to fall treat! They're healthy (secret ingredient is CHICKPEAS!), sweetly spiced and will make your house smell like pumpkin pie... what more could you want?! Find the recipe video on our IG here. Recipe adapted from Two Spoons.
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Snickerdoodle almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a square baking dish (I used a 9x9 inch pan) with parchment paper and grease the sides. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse rolled oats until they reach flour-like consistency.
- Combine following ingredients in food processor: chickpeas, canned pumpkin puree, Snickerdoodle almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, pumpkin spice, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Add 1/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup dried cranberries. Fold gently into batter.
- Pour batter into baking dish and spread to even. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and remaining chocolate chips on top of batter.
- Bake blondies for 25-30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let blondies cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting into squares.