Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Bites
OK, y'all. We saw our friend A.U. Naturelle post these on Instagram and immediately messaged her to get the recipe. That's how insanely delicious these looked!
- 1 jar Ground Up Cinnamon Snickerdoodle Almond + Cashew Butter
- 4 scoops of grass fed collagen
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- You can make these tasty treats two ways: without and without cocoa. First, pull out your food processor. For the cocoa version, add in cacao nibs and pulse until broken up but not eviscerated. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Add all remaining ingredients to bowl of processor and pulse until well combined, scraping down sides as needed. Once it's all nice and incorporated, add the reserved cacao nibs back in, pulsing to mix. Chill mixture for 20 min before using a tablespoon to scoop balls for rolling. If desired, coat in cocoa powder by rolling the balls along a plate scattered with 2 T unsweetened cocoa.
- These yummy bites can be enjoyed chilled or at room temperature when they get soft. Enjoy!
Be the first to comment.