Matcha Latte S'mores
Need a sweet treat for your next adventure? Try these delicious Matcha Latte S’mores!
Yield: 2 s’mores
- 4 graham crackers
- 2 marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp Matcha Latte nut butter
- 4 banana slices
- 4 squares of chocolate (we love Equal Exchange’s Panama)
*You’ll need to have a fire going before getting this recipe started!*
- Assemble graham crackers: Smear 2 crackers with 1 tbsp nut butter each & add 2 slices of banana and 2 squares of chocolate on each.
- Melt marshmallows over the fire pit.
- Add marshmallow to the prepared graham cracker, and top with the second graham cracker to make a sandwich.
P.S. For another tasty way to enjoy your Matcha Latte nut butter, check out this Chickpea Ice Cream!